September 27, 2016 will be my 18th birthday. 18th birthday and it’s very special for a girl to welcome her legality.
So what will happen on my 18th birthday?
Debut Party? Nah.
Oh well…. I’ll share this to you!
My parents gave me a choices, that was early than September 2016 and as far as I can remember that was still year 2015(December) then they asked me about my debut. Since I am really a big fan of One Direction and I badly want to travel and go on adventures, I rejected the debut party. Yes, I did💔 I want to watch a One Direction concert even though I know at the year 2016 they will be having their break!(💔 again) but I said to myself “There’s nothing wrong to wait and save the money.” So yes I did! Since the debut party will never happen(Even though this is my greatest dream when I was a little girl) so now I am really going to wait for 2017 for them to be back(Hoping for it!).
I have so many reasons how to spend the expenses on my debut party. I can travel and buy what I want since I will be not having a debut party, and I can save the money for my future! And the last reason is really my main reason.
Why I want to get the money and just save it? Well…. like what in my blog about me there is always a “Small girl with big dreams in life.” And I think saving the money and not spending it for just a “ONE-NIGHT-CELEBRATION-AND-SPEND-TOO-MUCH” was the best decision I’ve ever made at the age of seventeen. I never think of my happiness and fulfillment when deciding those stuffs because I know that in the end the decision I’ve made will result great for me in the future. Main reason why I just wanted to keep it in my account and save it? Well, I want to build my business with my own savings and the celebration I’ve sacrificed. There’s nothing wrong with that, right? You lost your dream party but you will achieve more than that. I think aiming my life-goals is really a fulfillment to me. And I can throw a party again with my own money and not thinking of my plans to build, buy and do!😉
But yeah, debut party is not on my list now. To watch One Direction concert, travel and go on adventures, buy what I want, and save it are the reasons why I will not throwing a grand party.
On my 18th birthday..
- I will be praying and thanking God for the another year for me
- Have dinner with my family(LOL I KNOW THEY WILL THROWING ONE BECAUSE I EAVESDROPPED LAST TIME HAHAHA)
- Accept gifts(LOL)
- Go out with friends
- Enjoy my day
- Treat others, give treats for the needy people on the streets(Planning to have a feeding for little kids on my birthday)
- TREAT MYSELF OR SHOULD I SAY BUY SO MANY GIFTS AS IN MANY MANY GIFTS FOR MYSELF😂
- Wait for 2017 and watch One Direction concert(BE BACK LADS!)
- Eat as much as I want because it’s my birthday. No one can stop be, even diet can’t stop me!
- Start traveling(AND I NEED MATES FOR THIS!)
- Save the rest of the money
- and I think there is still alot of things to do on my birthday!
AND YES IT IS MORE THAN A GRAND DEBUT PARTY FOR ME!
Isn’t it all more exciting than having a debut party?😏
I CAN BUY WHAT I WANT, GO WHERE I WANT, DO WHAT I WANT AND SPEND IT TO MY NECESSITIES. Yes, that is more than enough. That is all the exchange of my debut party. I know all are better than having a one night celebration.
23 MORE DAYS!